I saw this on the today show. I think I may need to invest in one! lol.. What is does..
"This Typhoon Ultimate Bubble Machine has an all new sleek design! Comes with 24 oz. of the one and only Gazillion Bubble solution. Simply switch it on and watch in amazement as a Typhoon of colorful bubbles shoot upwards, creating up to 5,000 streaming bubbles per minute!"
Here's why:
We went to our Gymboree class today.. It is always so much fun for Presley! She loves seeing other toddlers her age..and of course, LOVES to play. We are going to try and make the music class tomorrow.. I hope she likes it, too! Here are a few pictures of our class today. I hate taking pictures inside, because I still have so much to learn.. so here is the best I have. Btw, the bubble part is here favorite!! The girl is in HEAVEN, when she sees them. It is so funny!! I know all kids love bubbles.. But, she REALLY LOVES them!!
It was fun.. then we headed over to see Daddy at work.. WE only stayed for a min.. we didn't even get out of the car.. But, we took him a Sweet Tea.. One of the things I miss most about the south.. and told him we loved him! He is working very long hours this week training his sales team.. LIKE 14 hour days.. and he hasn't even seen Presley in two days.. so I thought it would make his day!











2 comments:
That was so thoughtful. I am sure Matt appreciated the visit and the sweet tea! : ) We always have a pitcher of sweet tea in our refrigerator! We both grew up with it and love it!
Also, I hate taking pictures inside too. I just haven't had time to figure out my camera enough to get as good of ones as I can get outside. Love the natural lighting for sure!
And Presley is, of course, absolutely adorable. Glad she is liking her Gymboree class. Looks like fun for everyone! : )
Thanks for the sweet comment.. Matt said it made his day:) So we were happy! Sweet Tea is soooooo good! I have tried many times cutting it out- NO can do! lol
Yes, I have a Canon Rebel-- sooo much to learn.. and when do I have time! :)
Gymboree is fun! So worth it!
Post a Comment