P loves Bathtime.. She gets sooo excited! Here are just a few pictures I took last night.. She is getting to be such a big girl! It is sad and fun..all at the same time. She is saying ALOT more words, she loves to say Circle ( all shapes to her = circle), Daisy, Dada, Hungry, All done, Bye bye, HI!, Bible, Monkey, Snack, Outside, and OtT OH!! We are just loving her to pieces..and soaking up every moment.. So many friends have kids starting kindergarden..and I know its just right around the corner.. Wow, does time FLY!



We are going to meet up with Lindsey and Beth tommorrow + kiddos..to go to the
GAP Distribution Center Outlet in KY tommorrow.. I hear it is awesome.. so we shall see! I am going to be looking for P some great deals on fall clothes.. hopefully, we will find some!
4 comments:
She looks soooo tall standing there!! Miss her!!! on and you too! :) Have a blast tomorrow!
It is amazing how fast they grow up! She looks so tall standing outside the tub!
Hope you girls have fun shopping tomorrow!
Miss you too, Court! And Mr. Carter man!! SHe is getting very tall!! She isn't a baby anymore! Sigh! :)
Love the shiney hiney! ;) Her hair is really getting thick! Love, love...LOVE this age! Every day it seems like a new word is spoken. So much fun for you. Wish I was there. Love y'all!
Post a Comment