Of course, I had to get pictures of her in her outfit, and was excited the teacher let us all come in the first day, so I could get a few pictures of her in action. :)
It was hilarious! At the end her teacher assured all of us moms, that the girls did great for the first day.. But, we all gave each other that look like yeah, right! Ha! No, they all did great, just typical 2 years olds who didn't exactly follow directions the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd time. Presley was somewhat the ring leader in getting them out of line, but that's ok. Miss Personality, was running instead of walking on her toes, staring at herself in the mirrors making funny faces, and even asked the teacher for a popsicle in the middle of class. Gosh, you just gotta love her!! Ignore the very poor lighting.. for the indoor pictures. I was just so happy I captured this very special day. I just can't believe how fast she is growing up.. Times like this I wish I had a pause button.
My favorite!!
Notice whose feet aren't together...LOL.. maybe she will make a soccer player instead. :)
She had so much fun, and has been begging to go back! :)
Saying, "See ya next time, dance class!"









1 comment:
Oh, that is so precious. Love all the pics. That Presley is too cute for words and so full of personality. It's awesome.
I sure do wish there was a pause button for life. I need one cause I can't handle this growing up stuff.
Post a Comment