The movers delivered our things on Tuesday afternoon. I unpacked..unpacked..and unpacked.
On Thursday, my sweet friend, Kim came to stay the weekend to help me unpack some more, and organize. She was SOO much help!!
I haven't taken pics of our new place yet.. they are coming.
I also celebrated 5 years with the sweetest man ever. He is so good to me, and I am blessed to have him!! We were so excited that Kim offered to watch Presley, so we could go on a date.
Yummy sushi restaurant in Cool Springs and Water for Elephants was a perfect way to spend it. We are also going to take a vacation soon..whenever work slows down for Matt. I am so excited..thinking about going to the beach. But, may wait until September, so its not so hot.
Here are a few pics of my sweet little family, we did a super quick photo session before our date :)
Being cheesy :)
My FAV! :)
Our senior pics :) lol
We are pretty excited to be closer to Memphis.. in fact, I plan to go this week to see family and friends.. Can't wait!!! Matt will be out of town, so its the perfect time to go.





No comments:
Post a Comment